Consign or Donate
Thank you for your interest in donating or consigning with us! Your donation or consignment is not only helpful to you but others who get valuable job training to advance their career pathway at ReNewWorks.
Please be sure to review our list of acceptable items and conditions at the bottom of the page.
All donations and consignments begin with a photo! Email photos and inquires to email@example.com.
Please include your name, phone number, a description of the items, and especially be sure to attach photos of each item in the email.
Quality of Items Accepted
- Gently used and new items accepted
- Clean and in good working condition
- Free of rips/stains and or pet hair
- Staff has the right to refuse items that do not meet our quality or standard
Items We Accept
Furniture (including but not limited to):
- Beds -Twin, Full, Queen, & King,
- Bed Frames, metal included.
- Headboard, footboard & rails, and complete sets
- Bunk Beds, Trundle/Day Bed, & Captain’s Bed (no electric beds)
- Book Cases
- Dressers and Chest of Drawers
- Kitchen Tables & Chairs
- Sofas, Loveseats & Upholstered Chairs (Reclining Sofas/Loveseats included. No sleeper sofas)
- Tables (night/end/coffee)
We Also Take:
- Pre 1970’s Vintage Bikes
- Wire Baskets
- Water Skis
- Vintage Child Toys
Items We Cannot Accept
- China Sets/Crystal
- Electric Beds
- Exercise Equipment
- Infant & Child Items: Cribs, High Chairs, Car Seats, Playpens & Strollers
- Medical Equipment & Devices, including lift chairs
- Sleeper Sofa/Hide-a-beds
- Pianos & Organs
Example of good condition – No rips, tears or stains.
Example of acceptable condition – No rips or stains but some slight, visible wear.
Example of unacceptable condition – Peeling, visibly worn and heavily used.